ProMedica Senior Care
We're a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization focused on improving the health and well-being of people in hundreds of communities across the country.
Our Resource Groups
ProMedica’s Inclusion Innovation communities are employee groups formed around a common social identity, set of interests or goals. Our employee resource groups include:
- BLAACC – Black Leaders and Allies Advocating Culture and Change
- HOPE – Hispanics Orgullosos for ProMedica’s Enhancement
- PRIDE – Investing in the professional development of LGBTQIA+ employees
DEI at ProMedica
Our vision is to become the most diverse, equitable and inclusive healthcare organization in the U.S. in order to improve the health and well-being of our communities.
ProMedica has been identified as a great place to work by multiple publications. In 2022, we were recognized as one of the best places to work for new college grads and one of the top 150 places to work in health care.
- “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare | 2022” in Becker’s Healthcare
- Among Forbes’ “Best Employers for New College Grads”