Harbor Freight Tools
We believe that our People, Products and Principles are what make us special.
About Us/Who We Are:
We’re a 45 year-old, $6.5 billion national tool retailer with the energy, enthusiasm, and growth potential of a start-up. We have over 1,300 stores in 48 states across the country and are opening several new locations every week. We offer our customers more than 7,000 tools and accessories, from hand tools and generators to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools. We provide our customers with the right tool for the right job at the right price, always delivering quality and value.
- Excellence in Execution – We succeed by staying focused, getting things done and sweating the details.
- Continuous Improvement – We constantly strive to improve.
- Collaboration – We find solutions as a team.
- Doing the Right Thing – We treat everyone fairly, reasonably and with respect.
- Humility – We keep our egos in check.
- Frugality – We spend every dollar wisely.
- Community – We believe in giving back.
We value people above all else. We value who you are, what you’ve experienced, and how you see the world. We believe our differences make us stronger.
The Harbor Freight Culture Council is made up of associates in our stores, distribution centers, and corporate offices, and it was founded on the belief that we value people above all else. The best way we demonstrate this belief is through our people initiatives to make Harbor Freight the best place to work in retail. Creating a strong workplace culture is not a destination; it’s an evolving initiative that always focuses on putting our people first.