Founded in 2014, Aledade offers a new model of primary care that keeps physicians right where they want to be: building strong, impactful relationships with their patients. Aledade has grown rapidly and currently partners with hundreds of practices responsible for nearly 1.7 million patients across 37+ states to support the delivery of seamless, affordable, high-quality care.
Diversity & Inclusion
Aledade is committed to diversity and inclusion and fostering a culture where each and every employee can bring their true selves to work. To help support this effort, we formed the following voluntary employee-led Affinity Resource Groups (ARGs). ARGs at Aledade are critical partners in helping drive forward initiatives that:
- Promote diversity and inclusion education in alignment with Aledade’s core values
- Support diversity in recruitment for Aledade as an employer of choice for all people
- Provide a safe, supportive, and welcoming environment for Aledade staff and the people we serve
- Advance patient advocacy initiatives to ensure access to care, better health, and wellness among patients (including their support network), Aledade employees, and practice staff
- Create an inclusive environment to build relationships and allies across the company, including positive role models and mentorship opportunities